I Finally Have A New 'Do!

This is weird for my first "official' post, but it's definitely newsworthy. Well, at least for me it is. :)

My hair was in quite an awful state. It had been an embarrassingly long time since my last cut. I mean LONG time. I'm not sure if I have any before pics (I meant to take them yesterday) but my hair was down to the sway of my back and was so damaged at the bottom. Way too long. It was a kind of chocolate-y brown with golden highlights. So, I decided I needed a change...and I got one! I think I cut maybe, 7 or 8 inches off?? I should have measured. Anyway, a lot.

Here is the (awkward) picture of my new hair:"Look! No split ends! Yay!!"

Whatdaya think? Wait. Maybe I don't want to know. But I like it, and that's all that matters. Even though someone told me it looked "pink" in the sunlight. Direct quote. I won't name any names....

Comments

I love it Chels! You are beautiful as always!!! Miss ya!